Breaking News

Thoughts on the Beginning of the School Year

My boys have returned to school after a terrific Summer.  They spent 3 weeks in sleepaway camp.  Eva & I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary (belatedly) and we even got in a fishing expedition to Galveston.  




One of these things is not like the other . . .




The rest of the bar is finishing up its summer, too, and our trial dockets are burgeoning.

I just want to say how excited to take on the 151st's Fall dockets.  As I always say, my job is really great.  I look forward to continuing to serve as a civil district court judge this year and next, and hopefully for many more years to come.

I need your help to make that happen.  Please join our campaign by entering your info above.  Consider making a contribution, too, as campaigns cost money.  Head over to our Facebook page and please "Like" that, too, HERE.

I pledge to continue to rule on your motions quickly.  I promise to continue to use my experience as a board certified litigator to see the larger picture, and to shepherd your case through our system fairly and efficiently.  Please lend a hand to our efforts today.  Thanks, Mike.



Political advertising paid for by Mike Engelhart, 4402 Holt Street, Bellaire, Texas 77401 in compliance with the voluntary limits of the Judicial Campaign Fairness Act.

No comments