Breaking News

American Idol 2011 *Idol Soup!* Season 10 Episodes 18 and 19 (Songs From Birth Year)

American Idol 2011 *Idol Soup!* Season 10 Episodes 18 and 19 (Songs From Birth Year)

Sorry...!!! I know i'm late, don't hate!

1. Naima Adedapo - "What's Love Got To Do With It" by Tina Turner

2. Paul McDonald - "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues" by Elton John

3. Thia Megia - "Colors of the Wind" by Vanessa Williams

4. James Durbin - "I'll Be There For You" by Bon Jovi

5. Haley Reinhart - 'I'm Your Baby Tonight' by Whitney Houston

6. Stefano Langone - "If You Don't Know Me By Now" by Simply Red

7. Pia Toscano - "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" by Whitney Houston

8. Scotty McCreery - "Can I Trust You With My Heart" by Travis Tritt

9. Karen Rodriguez - "Love Will Lead You Back" by Taylor Dayne

10. Casey Abrams - "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana

11. Lauren Alaina - "I'm The Only One" by Melissa Etheridge

12. Jacob Lusk - "Alone" by Heart

Category:
Entertainment
Tags:
american idol soup season 10 episode 18 19 birth year songs naima adedapo paul mcdonald thia megia james durbin haley reinhart stefano langone pia toscano scotty mccreery karen rodriguez casey abrams lauren alaina jacob lusk

No comments